Each Singapore company must have a qualified company secretary who is resident of Singapore and experienced with Singapore Companies Act. Each Singapore Company must hold an Annual General Meeting (AGM) and lodge an Annual Return with Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) of Singapore.
Our annual company secretary retainer fee is for routine corporate secretarial services which include:
- Appointing a qualified company secretary
- Reminding you of the various statutory compliance dates
- Safekeeping, updating, and maintaining statutory records of the company
- Preparation and Filing of Annual Return with ACRA
Since we act as the company secretary and all statutory records of the company are kept in our office, most of our clients use our office address as the registered address for their company.
Our registered address service consists of:
- Listing our address as your company’s registered address with the Company Registrar
- Receiving incoming mail for your company and forwarding it to you as per your instructions.
Opening of Singapore bank account
For opening of bank account(s) at your own preferred bank which require our nominee director/secretary to sign on the bank account opening forms, a directors resolution must be prepared to authorise the director/company secretary to sign on behalf of the Company and the bank documents are completed by the banker and signed in our office. Our fees for assisting in the preparation of the resolution and signing on the bank documents is from $100 (W/GST $107) depending on the bank.
Kindly be reminded to check with your bank whether they will allow the documents to be signed without physical presence in the bank branch. If you require our nominee director/secretary to provide outgoing signing of documents at the bank branch, an extra charge from $250 (W/GST $267.50) is applicable.
Each Singapore company must have at least one locally resident director. If you do not have a local director for your company, you can utilize our Nominee Local Director service. Please note that providing a nominee director for your company imposes certain responsibilities on you as well as us and we would like to highlight them to you as below.
- We will appoint a member of our team as the nominee local director for your company
- The service is offered for statutory compliance only. The nominee director will not be involved in any management, financial, or operational matters of the company.
- You must appoint one or more individuals (normally the company shareholders) as the company directors who will be responsible for running the company.
- You can ask our nominee director to resign at any time by identifying another person who can satisfy the local director requirement.
- We will charge you an annual fee for providing this service.
- We will also collect a refundable security deposit from you. Such deposit amount will be reviewed and revised from time to time subject to our internal risk assessment (such as non-compliance of local authority requirements) and dependant on the increased requirement from the company (such as GST registration). The security deposit is refundable upon termination of our nominee director service.
- You must subscribe to our annual secretarial and registered address service.
- You must subscribe to our annual tax filing service.
The service includes:
- One appeal within 3 months from the date of rejection as per MOMs guideline.
- Resolution to appoint the new Director who is the Employment Pass holder.
- Disbursement to authority worth S$200.
You will no longer need for the nominee director service once your employment pass is approved.